Davies Stewart Consulting Pty Ltd has made every reasonable effort to ensure the information contained in this site and in associated links and articles is accurate, but we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any claim, loss, expense or damage should you choose to use the information supplied. >>>Davies Stewart Consulting Pty Ltd herein referred to as Davies Stewart in this website, including any associated links and social media platforms.
The information contained within this web site is subject to copyright. You may not use it commercially without the express written permission of Davies Stewart Consulting Pty Ltd.
Refer a Friend Conditions
In order to redeem a ‘Refer a Friend’ Voucher, the following rules apply:
‘Friends’ must be nominated as per instructions.
- If the ‘Friend’ is already registered with Davies Stewart, meaning they have met with a Consultant in our office, they cannot be referred again under the ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion;
- Vouchers are only redeemable if we place the referred ‘Friend’ in a permanent role and they pass our agreed guarantee period with our client;
- If the position filled is not full time (ie part time etc), a discounted Voucher will be offered and the amount paid will be at our complete discretion;
- If the position filled is for a not-for-profit organisation under a charitable donation of our services a Voucher may not be honored, and if it is the amount will be completely at our discretion;
- Vouchers up to the value of $500 are available, but the amount honored may be reduced due to undisclosed discounts offered to our clients. All Voucher amounts for all referrals are at our complete discretion;
- Vouchers are only available if we place the referred ‘Friend’ in a Permanent role within 12 months of the original referral date
CV & Interview Service Conditions
- Gaining employment is subject to many variables beyond our control of and factors unknown to us. Davies Stewart cannot guarantee interviews or employment opportunities. Davies Stewart has no control over employer perceptions, personal preferences or the employment market. Therefore we provide no warranty that our services will guarantee or contribute to your success in gaining employment. We accept no liability for your failure to gain employment, lost opportunities or any other loss or damages.
- Davies Stewart requires payment in advance of the commencement of our services. Payments are to be made using our PayPal service.
- Davies Stewart does not warrant or guarantee any outcomes, or the suitability of, the Interview Skills Coaching Service, CV writing and any other services provided for any purpose.
- Davies Stewart is focused on providing you with a professionally written resume/cover letter. We cannot guarantee that technical inaccuracies or typographical errors will not occur. If these errors do occur, your writer will work with you to resolve any such errors if notified within the 5 days of receiving the draft document. Thereafter, additional fees may apply.
- Although we always try and finalise all documents within 2-4 business days, from receiving payment and all necessary information, we cannot guarantee that documents will be finalised within this time frame. We will do our best to meet this timeframe, however, we cannot be held liable if you miss an application submission date.
- Candidates are provided with a draft version of their documents prior to finalisation. Davies Stewart requires candidates to review the draft documents for errors, inaccuracies and confirm the draft documents within 5 business days, thereafter the documents are finalised. Minor revisions or corrections are included. However, no further revisions are available thereafter without an additional fee being paid. If a client fails to respond within the 5 day timeframe, the documents will be finalised and sent to the candidate in final version.
- Our documents are provided to you using MS Word and PDF. All documents will be supplied in black and white unless otherwise stated.
- Davies Stewart services are non-refundable.
Contest, competition, prize draw, giveaway terms and conditions
1.1 These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
1.2 To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
1.3 Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in South Australia, Australia (proof of address or age may be required)
(b) entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the Davies Stewart social network page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
3. Start and closing dates
3.1 A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to Adelaide (ACDT).
3.2 Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition may be invalid and may not be entered into the competition.
3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
4.1 Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
4.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.5 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.6 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
5.2 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
5.4 The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
5.5 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
6.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
6.5 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
7. What happens to entries?
7.1 Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
8.1 We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
9. Our details
9.1 This prize competition is run by Davies Stewart Pty Ltd
9.2 Our registered office is Ground Floor, 97 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
9.3 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on (08) 8232 8008
(d) by email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.