Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A supportive and safety-conscious work environment.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the health and well-being of the employees.
- A chance to be part of a community that values safety and security.
- One rostered day off per month
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a WHS Advisor, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding the workforce and maintaining the commitment to safety.
- Develop, implement, and oversee comprehensive WHS programs and policies.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and inspections to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Investigate workplace incidents and provide recommendations for prevention.
- Collaborate with city departments to promote a culture of safety and provide guidance on WHS matters.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and legislation, ensuring the organisation's WHS policies are up to date.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role and a solid understanding of relevant legislation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver training on key Work, Health and Safety initiatives across the various business units.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate safety practices to diverse groups.
- Understanding and experience in using Skytrust software desirable
- Local Government background desirable
- 3 to 5 years minimum of work experience in a Work, Health and Safety environment.
Apply Now and Find Out More
If you are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy workplace, have a deep understanding of WHS principles, and are committed to the safety of the workforce, we want to hear from you!
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
For a confidential conversation please contact the office