- Paying above hourly award
- Located in the North-Western suburbs
- Multiple roles
About the role
We are seeking highly skilled and experienced Welders/Fabricators to work in a busy workshop. This role my require some on site installation.
There is a genuine opportunity for permanency after three months for the right individual(s).
To be successful you must be willing to undergo a welding test before commencement.
- Stainless steel welding fabrication of handrails and other building and safety products
- Some on-site installation maybe required
Skills and experience
- Experience in TIG welding specialising in stainless steel
- Certificate III in an Engineering/Fabrication Trade, sheet metal worker or equivalent
- Be competent with welding and polishing of stainless steel
- National Police Clearance
- DHS checks Working with Children and Aged Care Sector
- White card
- Current Driver's licence
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to interpret and work from detailed drawings
- Be reliable and punctual
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.