Site Manager position with a reputable residential builder with strong pipeline of projects.
About the company
Adelaide based residential builders with over two and a half decades of experience. They are passionate about delivering quality classic and contemporary high-end homes that customers are proud to own and live in.
About the role
As a site manager you will be responsible for supervising and overseeing the direction of multiple residential projects, while ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Ensure OH&S and quality standards are met
- Coordination and supervision of all construction workers on site
- Working alongside with the clients to ensure efficient management of operations
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Previous experience in a Site Manager role (7+ years ideal) within the local Adelaide market (desired)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- A high level of eye for details
- Supervisory Skills.
- Demonstrated technical expertise
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.