We are seeking a Plumber who is looking to take the next step in their career, moving off the tools and progressing into a Service Coordinator role.
This role is the perfect fit for someone wanting to gain experience in quoting, scheduling and engaging with valued clients, and help coordinate their respected plumbing service/maintenance team.
This is an opportunity to join an established team, where you will operate within an office environment and rub shoulders with a successful group of coordinators and higher level management.
Here is your chance to join a highly successful and reputable South Australian Plumbing company and take your next step towards a successful career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain a customer focus approach ensuring that customers' needs, and expectations are addressed and met.
- Engage, motivate, supervise, build and maintain relationships with staff, stakeholders and clients; providing feedback when necessary
- Liaise with the Service Manager and administration staff to forward plan labour requirements
- Recognise and raise opportunities for improvement within the team to the Service Manager when they arise;
- Maintain knowledge and current training provided by the business
- Prepare tender/contract documentation as required including quoting on maintenance and minor works projects
- Manage all contracts and work in a professional manner to promote long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Provide timely requests to as well as maintain an effective relationship with the Procurement Manager.
- Provide efficient telephone and communication services, during office hours and as required when coordinating the out-of-hours call-outs;
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes as they relate to Service and Maintenance Plumbing;
- Knowledge of AS3500: National Plumbing Code, AS 5601: Gas Installations and Plumbers, Gasfitters and Electricians Act 1995;
- Demonstrated ability in quoting for maintenance and minor works plumbing jobs;
- Demonstrated customer service skills and experience
- A current South Australian Plumbers and Gas Fitters (PGE) License;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills;
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with the Microsoft suite, Aroflo and;
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
Phone: 08 8232 8008
Follow us on: