About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
About the role
The Rostering Support Officer will provide admin support to a busy rostering team. You must by tech savvy, able to think of your feet and proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook.
- Managing a busy mailbox and liaising with key stakeholders and staff
- Assist in answering incoming calls using Sharepoint
- Assist the rostering team with any adhoc admin duties
Skills and experience
- Recent demonstrated administrative skills
- Must have a current DHS – Disability Clearance or a DCSI – Child Related Clearance prior to 1/7/19.
- Tech savvy and able to utilise various software, including Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise you own workload
- A strong team player and flexibility
- Willing to learn and a can-do attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Need some stability before Christmas? This role has the potential to be ongoing and you can start immediately!
- Flexible full-time hours, Monday till Friday
- Gain experience within the disability sector
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.