- Iconic NFP Organisation
- A friendly, flexible team culture
- A fast paced, busy role
We have an immediate start for an experienced Rostering Officer to undertake a temp assignment. You must be able to hit the ground running, have a lovely phone manner and able to manage high call volumes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage high volume rostering calls from Care Workers
- Efficiently fill a shift with a short turn around
- Amend and update the roster as required
- Send email confirmations
Skills & Experience:
- Proven rostering experience
- Hold a current DCSI – Child Related Employment Clearance
- Experience using Sharepoint and other related systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to hit the ground running and work under pressure
- Able to follow process and think outside the square
- Have a sense or urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Flexible and a strong team player
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.