- 2 position available!
- Great culture and team
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Police clearance, Vaccination and flu shot required
- Elizabeth location
About the role
The Rostering Officer will have excellent customer service skills and able to learn new systems and processes quickly and efficiently. You will be working in a fast-paced team environment and must be able to act with a sense of urgency.
- Taking phone calls from staffing and clients
- Managing and regularly updating multiple rosters for support staffing
- Efficiently replacing shifts within a short time frame
- Email liaison to clients and staffing using Microsoft Outlook
- Managing a busy email mailbox
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a scheduling or rostering role
- Hold a current Police Clearance and vaccinations
- A fast learner and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- A strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Available to commence at short notice
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information.
Keep up to date with all our vacancies via the below: