About the company
Adelaide’s leading supplier of fireplaces BBQ’s, smokers, accessories and so much more! Servicing and suppling domestic and Commercial customers.
Culture & Benefits
- Proudly South Australian owned and operated
- On the job training and ongoing product knowledge
- Friendly, happy, and supportive culture
- Casual 7 day, rotating roster, working across two sites
- North East locations
- On-site and street parking
About the role
The cooler months have arrived and we are staying home more than ever. The demand for heating and even BBQ’s is increasing. We are seeking a bright, talented and motivated individual, who has the willingness and the drive to learn. You will be provided with on the job training and you will be armed with product information to assist you. You may be required to work across two locations.
This role operates casually across a 7-day trading rotating roster, availability on the weekends is essential.
Working on the shop floor you will be required to provide face to face and telephone service and sales. You will need to determine the needs of the customer and provide them with the best heating or BBQ solution. You will also provide advice and information on products to customers while being responsible for processing sales and handling general queries from customers. Additionally, you will responsible for maintaining shop floor and general housekeeping.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- Previous experience in heating and/or BBQ sales (preferred)
- Proven track record of making quality sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience operating EFTPOS and POS systems
- Proficient computer skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- ‘Can Do’ committed approach to work
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster
- Apply now and find out more
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process