Our client is currently seeking a strong Recruitment Consultant with fantastic interpersonal skills across all levels to assist their recruitment team. This is a temporary opportunity for approximately 3 months with an immediate start.
Providing recruitment support for all organisational recruitment activities the Recruitment Consultant is responsible for:
- Undertaking the coordination of interviews, pre-employment medicals and clerical testing
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- General word processing and correspondence
- Conduct initial screening of applications including short listing, telephone screening and reference checking
- Maintaining internal database
- Scanning and uploading candidate packages and returned candidate documents
- Administering clerical testing, scanning and recording results.
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Proven experience in a 360 degree recruitment role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a HR environment is highly desirable