About the company
The Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR) is the largest procedure registry within Australia. It monitors the outcome of all arthroplasty procedures nationally. This includes hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle and spinal disc replacement. It is owned and managed by the AOA and permanently funded by the Commonwealth Government under contract with the AOA. It is listed by the Commonwealth Government as a Federal Quality Assurance Activity.
Culture & Benefits
- 12 Month contract
- A possibility to extend
- A not for profit organisation
- Rapidly growing project team
- Actively supports scientific research and humanitarian initiatives in Australia and overseas.
About the role
Reporting to the Projects Manager, The Project Officer has a key role in supporting the administration activities of a broad range of projects undertaken by the AOANJRR.
- Undertake a range of project administrative duties
- Plan, undertake and oversee project related tasks
- Organise meetings, create agendas, minutes and actions for steering groups, working groups and other project meetings
- Under the guidance of the Project Manager prepare reports for the steering committees and working groups
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations for a range of audiences
- Provide support to data collection sites
- Assist with the preparation and record keeping of ethics applications across various committees and hospital approval processes
Skills and experience
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft office suite and excellent computing skills
- Proven experience managing databases
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to establish priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to develop professional documentation and present information
- Able to show initiative and a willingness to develop and progress to higher level tasks
- Experience in/or knowledge of the health/hospital system within Australia would be an advantage
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.