About the company
A world leader in serving science, our client develops, manufactures and sell a range of products including speciality Diagnostics and Laboratory Products and Services.
Culture & Benefits
- Be a part of a diverse and engaging work culture
- Join a world leader in serving science
- On the job training
- On site facilities
- Based West of city fringe
- 4 – 6 month opportunity
About the Role
You will be trained for a period of four weeks on day shift and then you will move to afternoon shift. Reporting to the Team Leader your core tasks will be running a dispensing machine filling tubes, vials and bottles with solutions used for microbiological media. You will then stack stick onto to trolleys to be shrink wrapped, while maintaining quality control.
- Filling tubes, vials and bottles
- Shrink wrapping
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow management standards
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety
- Adhere to all Work Health and Safety Policies and Quality Management Systems
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a hygienic production environment would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work in an organised and safe way and following processes to meet production requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically fit with good hand/eye co- ordination
- The ability to read and follow verbal instructions
- Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure when required
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.