About the company
This is a temporary, casual assignment with the opportunity to join an organisation who is part of the Scientific and Technical Instruments Manufacturing Industry. Our client develops and manufactures a range of speciality diagnostic and laboratory products and services.
Culture & Benefit
- Paid weekly
- Be a part of a diverse and engaging work culture
- Join a world leader in serving science
- On the job training and on-site facilities
- Based west of the Adelaide CBD
- About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader your core tasks will be running a dispensing machine and filling tubes, vials and bottles with solutions used for microbiological media. This is an extremely fast-paced role which will involve manually recording production results followed by stack-sticking production onto to trolleys for shrink wrapping.
This role is a casual, temporary assignment and candidates must be flexible and available for day and/or afternoon shifts, and the occasional weekend shift where required.
- Adhere to all Work Health and Safety Policies and Quality Management Systems and operate in a safe manner
- Pack product as instructed on assembly and production orders
- Perform visual quality checks on all product as it is packed
- Identification of rejects and separation from good product
- Use hold labels to segregate product which is not to specification
- Complete escort cards and move product into the warehouse
- Record information accurately
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow management standards
- Participate in practical process improvement projects
Skills & Experience
Previous experience within a hygienic production environment
Previous experience with autoclave, highly advantageous
Must have strong literacy and numeric skills
Ability to work in an organised and safe way, following processes to meet production requirements in a fast-paced repetitive environment
Strong attention to detail
Physically fit with good hand/eye coordination
Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure
Apply Now and Find Out More
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link, or one of the following methods; www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email explaining our application process.