Join a well respected group of Orthopaedic Surgeons located in Adelaide’s East. The centre evolved from the previously well respected and established group “Adelaide Orthopaedics and Trauma Specialists”.
You will be providing daily support to a busy orthopaedic surgeon and work very closely with an organised supportive team. A professional uniform will be provided and you will have the opportunity to travel to other clinics once a month. You will play an essential role in the business.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Personal Assistant support to the Surgeon
- Medical report and letter typing
- Book surgeries, organise theatre lists and liaise with the required medical staff
- Book consulting sessions, patient appointments and specialist bookings
- Answer a busy switchboard
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Process all billing, quotations, and debtors
- Order and maintain medical supplies
- General admin duties and maintaining patient records
Skills & Experience
- Recent experience as a Personal Assistant to a medical professional, specialist or surgeon
- A solid medical background
- Eclipse Practice Management & Genie software experience, or equivalent
- Medical billing & health fund claims experience
- Recent experience in dictaphone typing
- A team player and willing to assist where required
- Have your own transport and willing to travel to other sites
How to apply
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.