About the role
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Personal Assistants with a strong medical background. You must be able to hit the ground running and available for temp work.
Culture & Benefits
- Immediate start!
- Full time hours
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignment
- Daily support to the surgeon
- Medical report and letter typing
- Organise surgeries, theatre lists and daily liaison with medical staff
- Booking consults, patient appointments and specialist bookings
- Diary management
- Process all billing, quotations, and debtors
- Order and maintain medical supplies
- General admin duties and maintaining patient records
Skills and experience
- Recent experience as a Personal Assistant within a medical practice
- Proficient in the use of Gentu or Genie software
- Billing and accounts experience
- Excellent computer skills and typing speed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- A team player and able to hit the ground running
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.