About the company
At Zoo’s SA, we are proud to welcome more than half a million people through our gates each year and we’re not slowing down. With the roll out of our 20-Year Master Plan and a number of exciting projects on the horizon, we are thrilled to be expanding and evolving our workforce to position us for continued growth into the future.
Culture & Benefits
- Salary sacrificing, income protection & paid parental leave
- Membership to Zoos SA & Access to discounted member tickets
- Annual flu vaccinations & Health Checks
- Work amongst the animals – Office located within the Adelaide Zoo
About the role
Based at the Adelaide Zoo, The People & Performance Consultant will be involved in all aspects of the people function across the business, providing support and exceptional services to all stakeholders. An ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual, who can apply their knowledge and experience to become an integral member of the People & Performance team at Zoos SA.
- Coordination and administration across the full range of HR processes and activities including key projects and focus areas
- Responsible for systems updates, data maintenance, reporting and analysis
- Involvement in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Developing effective relationships with all relevant internal, external stakeholders and employees
- Back-up support to the payroll function, ensuring timely and accurate pay processing
Skills and experience
- Proven practical experience as a HR Generalist or similar
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources, Administration or Business would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of Awards, EBAs, HR and Payroll Statutory and Legislative requirements
- Practical and genuine approach to managing employee relations
- Proven ability to manage and update databases with high attention to detail
- Established knowledge and understanding of WHS legislation
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.