About the role
The Payroll Officer will assist with a project in relation to staff leave balances. You must have Chris 21 experience and Advanced skills in Excel.
- Rectify issues with leave accruals/balances
- Making required adjustments
- Advanced functions in Excel
- Use of Chris 21
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience within Payroll
- Proficient in the use of Chris 21
- Must have a current National Police Clearance
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
- An assignment to get you through to Christmas!
- Close to public transport
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.