About the company
Our client is a well-known lifestyle accommodation provider with over 60 parks across Australia, offering fantastic holiday destinations for travellers.
About the role
Working in the organisations CBD Head Office, the Payroll Officer will assist the finance team of 25 staff with all payroll duties. You will report to the Finance Manager within the working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Assist in processing a fortnightly pay run of 1700 staff
- Month end processes
- Calculating and processing terminations and redundancies
- Processing super, PAYG, payroll tax, child support payments
- Processing payroll related journals
- Responding to ad hoc payroll queries
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a payroll function, ideally having a familiarity with Sage MicrOpay and Ento time attendance systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A vibrant personality and a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound numerical skills
Culture & Benefits
- Possible temp to perm opportunity
- A positive and enjoyable work environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Genuine career opportunities
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.