About the company
Owned locally and operating nationally our client is an Automotive Group with 350+ dedicated and engaged employees.
About the role
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for completing employee payroll in an accurate and timely manner. Secondary duties involve providing general administrative assistance to the General Manager.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Accuracy in processing employee’s working hours, overtime, leave taken, entitlements, superannuation, child support etc.
- Maintaining payroll records and periodic payroll reports
- Complete employee bonuses, taxes and other deductions
- Interpret industrial award rates and applying them accordingly
- Assist in providing confidential and efficient administrative support
- Manage diaries, meetings and telephone enquiries
- Liaise and coordinate closely with a number of key staff
Skills and experience
- Ability to use SAGE MicrOpay Software or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same role
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Highly analytical with advanced mathematical skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- A background in the automotive or manufacturing field will be highly regarded
To be successful for the role you will need to a head strong individual who can manage high volume payroll for 350+ employees with the ability to handle multiple duties.
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.