About the role
The Payroll Officer will have extensive payroll knowledge and experience within State Government and assist the team with complex calculations.
Culture & Benefits
- Immediate start
- 3 Months with a possible extension!
- Adelaide CBD Location
- Full time hours, Mon-Fri with flexible hours
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignment!
- Undertaking leave audits
- Separation packages
- ETP calculations
- Complex award interpretation
- Customer service
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive proven experience as a Payroll Officer
- Hold a National Police Clearance
- Experience working in State Government
- Experience with high volume payroll processing
- The ability to interpret awards
- Great customer service skills
- A high level of interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.