- Possible view to permanency for the right candidate
- Southern location close to public transport
- 3 Days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
The Medical Receptionist is responsible for the efficient operation of the clinic’s day to day operations. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for patients and doctors and is responsible for the maintenance of scheduling of the doctor’s activities in line with the Practice Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Medical dictating typing onto Genie patient demographics
- Book patient appointments
- Answering and transferring calls and dealing with patient enquiries
- Invoicing and processing Medicare transactions and billings
- Daily banking
- Prepare medical records in preparation for consultations
- Scanning documents
- Maintain the reception area and amenities
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 Years’ experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Recent experience in Medical/Audio typing
- Proficient in the use of Genie software and Medicare billing
- Excellent customer service skills with empathy for patients
- A high level of professionalism and personal presentation
- Able to work in a noisy/busy environment
- Hold a current DCSI – Child Related, Vulnerable Person and National Police Clearance that is less than 6 months old.
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.