- On-site parking
- A company that provides support and the opportunity to grow
- A high paced environment with mixed duties
Work with one of the leading providers of healthcare equipment in Australia right here in South Australia.
A unique Part Time, Marketing Coordinator position is available for 2-3 days per week, where you will work closely with the key decision makers in the business assisting with the marketing activity including researching and analysing market trends, coordinating marketing materials and collateral, and creating content for websites, newsletters and social media.
Working with a family owned and operated business that are constantly raising the standard of living of those in care and those caring, you will be required to reflect this through innovative, modern and quality solutions.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Very good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Organise the production of branded items such as packaging, stationery and merchandise
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assist with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.