About the company:
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an exceptional Legal Administration Assistant to join one of Adelaide’s elite multi-practice firms, in their Commercial Team.
Culture and Benefits:
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive staff benefit program
- Dynamic work environment
- Partnered with local SA business, Inc. NFP
- CBD location
About the role:
You will be joining an integrated team of nationally recognised leaders with extensive knowledge of key industry sectors. Supporting the three partners, a Special Counsel and Solicitor, you will be an experienced and well organised senior administration assistant managing the proficiency and effective day to day operation of practise.
- Dictation typing
- Email and file management
- Diary management and other EA related duties, as directed
- Formatting documents
- Client reporting
- Section workload coordination
- Client telephone queries+
- Conducting searches and conflict checking
- Other general administrative duties, as directed
Skills and Experience:
- High level attention
- Advanced Microsoft word skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and stay focused
- Accurate typing at a minimum of 65 wpm
- Superior interpersonal skills
- A passion for team work and a team player
- Strong time management
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Can do approach to work
- We require you to possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Additionally, a National Police Clearance, and relevant DHS Clearances would be highly regarded.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.