Davies Stewart is thrilled to be partnering with McMahon services to recruit a talented ICT support officer.
About our client - McMahon Services
McMahon Services is one of Australia's largest privately-owned constructions, industrial and environmental services organisations!
McMahon Services is committed to employing for the long term rather than just for projects. They have family business values, whilst integrating their reputation, integrity, and relationships to deliver exceptional outcomes for their clients.
About the role:
This is a rare opportunity to join their growing Network, Infrastructure and Support Desk team at Dry Creek, their Head Office in Adelaide.
Reporting to the Manager Network & Infrastructure, you will be a key member of the Support Desk team, where you will assist our colleagues with technical troubleshooting and managing requests for the setup of new technologies and systems.
Culture & Benefits:
Work with State-of-Art Cisco Meraki networks, several modern cyber security applications, Veeam Backup/Replication, VMWare, Azure, AWS and over 100 other operational business applications.
Family business values and equal opportunity provider
Great professional development and career advancement opportunities
A highly supportive team environment
Opportunities for paid training in IT such as CCNA, Network+ or Cert 3/4 ICT.
Laptop, mobile and access to office work wear
Ample onsite parking
• Setup and issue new laptops and mobile phones (IOS and Android)
• Basic project application (40+ applications) and Active Directory administration
• Basic desktop and application troubleshooting (Windows 10) and IP Telephone administration
• Organise repairs of laptops and mobile phones (IOS and android)
• DR and data backup monitoring
• Print server, exchange server and building management system administration
• Monitor Cisco Meraki networks and server alerts
• Application and system project administration and support
• Maintain stocked ICT inventory in the ERP system including procurement
• Maintain an organised and clean IT server room
• Support Senior IT Support Officers as required
Skills & Experience:
• Technology experience, particularly within an MSP
• Must have completed Year 10
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate about a career in IT / technology
• Highly motivated and willing to learn
• A persistent problem solver
• The ability to work well under pressure
Apply Now and Find Out More:
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. You will have the right to work in Australia (permanent residency or citizenship is required for the role).
Our client is an employer that embraces equal opportunity and diversity, we encourage female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Phone: 08 8232 8008
Follow us on: