Responsible for the successful on-time, on-budget delivery of projects and system enhancements and upgrades.
- Ensure all projects are established and delivered on time
- Utilise best practice project management methodologies
- Execute, monitor and control project budgets, timeframes, and deliverables
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, business partners, and the broader organisation
- IT and infrastructure qualifications are a plus!
- End-to-end Project Management experience in infrastructure and cloud.
- Experience in Office 365 migration projects.
- Project Management Certification or qualifications.
- Leadership skills to lead a project team.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
Apply now and find out more
Sounds interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format.
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: