- National industry leader
- North Western location
- Newly created opportunity
Work with a brand that is leading change in the industry to deliver the greatest experience for its clients, by employing a leading team of professionals.
An outstanding opportunity now exists within a highly recognisable South Australian organisation renowned for excellence and integrity. Based 15 minutes North West of Adelaide CBD, this is a full-time permanent position for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator.
With a focus on coordinating recruitment, a newly created opportunity now exists within the Human Resources team. The successful applicant will assist with the development of processes in all areas of employee attraction, retention and performance management while providing Human Resources support to the Business.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist the Human Resources Support Manager with developing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture with an emphasis on empowerment, safety, excellence and ongoing development of the workforce.
Coordinate recruitment & associated administration, including but not limited to:
- Manage external recruitment agencies
- Create a talent pool for upcoming opportunities
- Reference checking
- Create interview guides specific to role
- Assist with resource management
- International recruitment
- Provide general HR support, including administration for HR Support Manager
- Assist with development of undergraduate program and STEM at high school level
- Assist with providing recommendations to the business with respect to developing or improving policies, systems and procedures across the organisation.
- Assist with development of HR training modules and facilitating training sessions
- Assist in conducting investigations into allegations of bullying, employee grievances or other misconduct allegations
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience managing human resources matters and handling confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fair Work Act and other Human Resources legislation and standards and their implementation.
- Strong, well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to create new initiatives to improve efficiencies, reduce risk and/or increase compliance.
Apply now and find out more
Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format. For more information or a confidential conversation, please call 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: