About the company
Join our client, who changes the lives of people with a disability by building capacity, independence and wellbeing. Work for a supportive close-knit team who is passionate about making a difference.
Culture & Benefits
- 3-6 Month contract role with all permanent employee benefits
- 3-4 Days per week
- Onsite parking
- Rewarding organisation
- Gain experience within the disability sector
About the role
The HR Coordinator will work very closely with the HR Business Partner to support day to day operations within human resources.
- Human resource administrative duties
- Assisting in the preparation of onboarding documentation and contracts
- Assist with WHS related matters
- Work closely with the management team and provide strategic advice and support for all industrial relations and employee relations and human resource matters
- Manage workplace grievances and performance management matters
- Foster and maintain strong, positive and collaborative relationships across the team, the broader business and external stakeholders.
- Contribute towards the updating, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures
- Provide advice and recommend solutions and improvement across the entire employee life-cycle to address business and employee needs
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- Strong generalist skills
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office suite.
- A current driver’s license.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.