Our client delivers industry-leading performance, together with outstanding quality and service to their customers. This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative culture and take ownership of operational human resources responsibilities.
About the role:
This is a Senior, Highly Visible and Critical role in which you will report to the HR Manager of Supply Chain and Operations. You will partner with a defined client group to develop and implement HR Strategies and provide professional HR Guidance, Advice and Support with the objective of adding value to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Partner with Managers to identify and build organisational processes
- Provide expert advice and coaching to Line Managers regarding Disciplinary Matters, Performance Improvement, Grievance Management and Termination;
- Interpret and Provide advice about Employment Legislation, Enterprise Agreements, Modern Awards and company policies and procedures;
- Liaise with the Client Group of 300+ Employees;
- Create or review Job Descriptions, develop Recruitment Options, Advertising and Interviewing where required;
- Liaise with Unions regarding individual/local matters;
- Assist the HR Manager with the Negotiation of Enterprise Agreements.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role (Minimum 5 Years), ideally in a Manufacturing/Operations environment with exposure to employee relations management;
- Proven recent experience in providing expert advice in HR and ER matters;
- An energetic personality style along with strong ability to build great internal and external relationships;
- The ability to be able to pick up new systems with ease.