- Work in the fast-growing trade import / export industry
- Globally run business built upon family values
- Enhance your HR opportunities by learning from the best!
The HR Advisor will support the Group HR Manager with all daily HR functions and processes. The ideal candidate will need to be resilient, dedicated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a blue-collar environment would be ideal.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with unions
- Industrial relations
- EBA’s and employment contracts
- Performance reviews
- Collating documents and file management
- Recruitment activities and reference checking
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hold a Cert IV or high qualification in Human Resources or Business Management
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A fast learner and able to provide assistance to the Manager
- Experience in Industrial Relations
- A firm knowledge of HR processes and functions
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.