We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Finance Officer to support a Not for Profit Organisation located on the city Fringe for a 3 month assignment.
The Finance Officer supports efficient and effective financial analysis, reporting and addressing financial queries as well as generating sales invoices and effective collection of customer receipts.
Reporting the the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for
- Assisting with all accounts payable/receivable functions and general enquiries
- Billing and debtor Management
- Data extraction and report generation
- Customer service
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance functions
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the field of Finance
- A valid SA drivers licence
- Valid DCSI clearance
- Experience in a customer service role
- Demonstrated commitment of compliance to policies and relevant legislation
- National Police Clearance
How to apply
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to email@example.com. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.