About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
About the role
The Finance Officer will be a part of a large finance/procurement team and provide excellent customer service to their clients.
- Managing debtors
- Ensure accurate and timely payments of creditors and petty cash reimbursements
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly invoices
- Data entry
- Respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- A general knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and processes
- An understanding of deadlines for end of month processes, to ensure prompt invoicing
- Proficient computer skills in the MS Office suite, internet & email
- Excellent numeracy and written/verbal communication skills
- Must have a current DHS – Disability Clearance or a DCSI – Child Related Clearance prior to 1/7/19.
- Tech savvy and able to utilise various software
- A strong team player and flexible
Culture & Benefits
- Need some stability before Christmas? This role has the potential to be ongoing and you can start immediately!
- Full-time hours, Monday till Friday
- Gain experience within the disability sector
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.