We have an opportunity for someone with high level executive support to assist the board with meetings and general support duties. This would suit someone looking for school hours, working four days per week. This will be an immediate start until May 2019.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide governance support and delivery to business functions
- Prepare documentation for board meetings
- Extensive minute taking on a laptop
- Prepare briefing papers and presentations and assist with newsletters
- Participate in projects and activities as directed
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Board and/or Board sub committees
- Recent experience working in State Government
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to meet deadlines and multi task
- A team player and able to work autonomously
- Hold a current DCSI and National Police Clearance
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to email@example.com. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.