About the Role
This role is pivotal in providing expert administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer - Insurance and the broader Insurance Business Group to facilitate the efficient delivery of business operations and service outcomes.
Culture and Benefits
- Opportunity to continue to grow your personal and professional skill set
- A supportive culture that values open and honest communication
- Work in a modern office environment
- Extensive wellbeing program and work/life balance
- Provide expert administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer and the broader Insurance business group
- Proactive diary management of commitments, including liaison/negotiation with parties to reschedule appointments to accommodate changes in priorities or unforeseen demands on the COO's time. Priority is given to Ministerial, Board and ELT commitments
- Design and implement efficient and proactive administrative processes and practices to ensure business group operations group, meetings run effectively
- Coordinate and draft correspondence and communications on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer
- Contribute and participate in the development of key projects and initiatives and dissemination of project findings
- Efficient, effective and proactive process in place to support the running of meetings and workshops
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in coordination administrative functions across large teams
- Ability to use initiative and act proactively to ensure the Insurance business group runs efficiently
- Sound report and business writing skills, including experience drafting correspondence related to executive matters
- Experience in working with executive level managers
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships, including strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Candidates will also be assessed based on their ability to demonstrate personal and professional alignment with ReturnToWorkSA's organisational values, which are critical to our success and focus on: Professional Excellence, Achievement, Respect and Integrity.
The total remuneration package for this position is starting from $78,817 (inclusive of superannuation).
ReturnToWorkSA is an equal opportunity employer, valuing difference and embracing diversity.
Apply Now and Find Out More
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link, or one of the following methods; www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email explaining our application process.