- Support innovative and approachable Executives
- Join established teams experiencing growth
- Multiple positions available
We're looking for expressions of interest from enthusiastic, proactive and experienced EA's. You will be working full-time casual hours and get to start immediately! These are ongoing temp assignment located in the City fringe & Adelaide CBD.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Executive Assistance to Directors with daily operations
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Daily communication
- Schedules and paperwork
- Admin of the directorate
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- Proven recent experience in a similar role
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Polished presentation
- Previous experience working in State government
- Hold a current Police Clearance or DCSI (advantageous)
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.