We have an opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant within local government assisting the General Manager. This will be full time casual hours for 6 months starting immediately. An attractive hourly rate is on offer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Formal minute taking
- Prepare correspondence
- Coordinate projects and undertake research as required
- Collating, preparing and reviewing documentation, presentations and reports
- Maintenance of the Intranet
- Diary and email management
- Organise functions and events
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working for local government
- Experience as an Executive Assistant in a medium to large organisation
- Proven experience with ECM or similar records management system
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- A driver’s licence and your own transport
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.