To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
Successful applicants will need to pass drug & alcohol testing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting and maintaining transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
Skills & Experience:
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver's license.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
Apply now and find out more
Sounds interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: