We are looking for an experienced Demolition Project Manager to join our multidisciplinary delivery team based in Adelaide.
The Project Manager is responsible for the strategic management of project delivery from contract award, through execution and close-out. This is achieved through effective management of people and processes to deliver the projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to the company's objectives and in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Oversight of project implementation activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Development, implementation and management of an effective procurement strategy for subcontract trades, plant and materials in line with Company Delegations.
- Financial management of Projects including forecasting, monitoring productivity, cost control and reporting.
- Providing a hands on approach in leading and managing the project team (including resource availability and task delegation) for effective project delivery in line with methodology, programme, budget and HSE and Industrial Relations requirements.
- Ensuring project delivery in line with Company policies, standards, procedures and relevant acts/legislation and where identified, recommend improvements.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive and collaborative relationship with client representatives, ensuring understanding of their specific requirements and values and providing value engineering suggestions for optimisation of project deliverables where available.
- Regular Liaison with site team personnel to provide support and coaching with project delivery methodology and constructability issues.
- Negotiation of payment of claims, extension of time requests, contract variations and retention release in a fair and effective manner and in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably including major projects.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant field
- Formal or informal education in Project Management
- Strong issue resolution skills and a capacity to manage high stress situations.
- Proficient in project management suite of software (e.g., Microsoft professional suite, MS Project, Primavera), ERP systems (e.g., Pronto, SAP, Oracle e-business) and project management platforms (e.g., InEight, Aconex, Procore)
Apply now and find out more
Sound interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format.
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: