Our client is an Adelaide based family owned and operated business that has been leading the industry for almost 40 years bringing you the highest quality service in storage today.
About the role:
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to current and potential clients and is one of the first points of contact for all inquiries both over the phone and in person.
Working within a team environment and reporting to the store manager; you will be responsible for providing high-quality service.
Your phone manner will be professional, friendly and focused on upselling products and solutions and the role will encompass a high level of administrative duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieve growth through effective sales techniques
- End of month accounts
- General data entry in relation to preparing quotes and invoices
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Storage unit maintenance & general housekeeping
Skills & Experience
- Inbound sales experience with upselling
- Strong Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and maintain rapport with external contractors and stakeholders
- Current Drivers Licence and vehicle
- Willing to travel to four different sites
- Previous experience in a similar role (Minimum 3 Years)