UCI is one of the few Australian workstation/furniture manufacturers that can design from concept to finished product, utilising the latest in design technologies.
Their products are designed and manufactured at their main facility in Adelaide, South Australia. Occupying 10,000 square metres, the site incorporates leading global technology and processing.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for providing all pre-tender checks to sales consultants, administering all project contracts, ordering goods, arranging deliveries and installation of goods, running projects in conjunction with the project manager through to completion.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Provide sales support when required to the Sales Consultants by undertaking small quoting
- Provide pre-tender checks, including; checking pricing in costing sheet, checking tender letter for any anomalies or mistakes, ensure all products requested have been included.
- Undertake a project handover from Sales Consultant
- Contact client to advise you are the new project contact
- Read and advise of any concerns with contract; Provide to Director for signing and final approval
- Process all orders within 48 hours of receiving project handover, match and check all confirmations to orders to ensure all orders are confirmed by suppliers.
- Ensure project folder is correctly maintained throughout project duration
- Consult with client and book in and arrange for installers to deliver and complete job on site.
- Complete and supply a scope of works document to the installation team and a project file for Storeman to pick all product ready for collection.
- Attend and start up meetings, attend site either alone or with either Project Manager or Installer to check site progress and confirm site is ready for installation.
- Ensure all SWMS, White Cards, Starter Sockets etc. are provided to builders prior to installation on site and any inductions are booked in and completed by site personnel.
- Rectify and defects from project to get final sign off
- Provide manuals (soft and hard) to either builder or end users
- Check all invoicing against quotes to ensure all is correct and ready for invoicing
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years’ experience in a client service or project management environment is a plus.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of English communications: written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Ability to analyze qualitative data.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, deductive, and negotiation skills.
- Trainable and works with less Supervision
How to apply:
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.