About the role
We are seeking reliable Container Labourers, who can work on an on-call casual basis. The ideal candidate must be physically fit to cope with the repetitive and manual nature of work. You must have a high degree of initiative and a can-do attitude to get the job done. Essential to the role is your ability to pass a random Drug and Alcohol Screen.
- Heavy Lifting, with weights varying from approximately 5kg to heavier
- Unloading containers manually
- General warehouse tasks, as required
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in container loading and unloading.
- Previous experience in warehousing, highly regarded
- Physically fit and healthy (manual repetitive lifting is required)
- Capable of heavy lifting 20kgs+
- Follow WHS and maintain safe work practices
- Flexibility with start and finish times
- Reliable transport
- PPE (Steel caps & high VIS shirt)
- Forklift license, an advantage but not necessary
- Strong communication skills
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest please forward your current resume via the application link, or one of the following methods; www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, email@example.com or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidentially application will be acknowledged by email explaining our application process.