Join our client, who changes the lives of people with a disability by building capacity, independence, and wellbeing. Work for a supportive close-knit team who is passionate about making a difference.
Culture & Benefits
- 1 2 month temp role
- Onsite parking
- Southern location
About the role
As the Compliance Officer you will be required to investigate any incidents that occur and report to the NDIS Commission. It will be essential to have a level of understanding of the NDIS frameworks in compliance and safeguarding. Working in the Disability / Not for Profit sector you will be working with vulnerable people, so having the appropriate clearance will be necessary.
- Taking a conducting daily triage meetings minutes Entering this data into a tracking system
- Allocation of staff members from the safeguard team to current incidents
- Reporting of incidents to the General Manager of Compliance and Safeguarding
- Taking incident notes, interviewing all members of the incident, and building evidence on the incident
- Offering guidance and any corrective actions that may come from the incident investigation in conjunction with the General Manager of Compliance & Safeguarding
Skills and Experience
- NDIS knowledge and background is essential as you will potentially be reporting on incidents to NDIS commission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- PRODA system knowledge desirable
- High level organisation
- Attention to detail
- NDIS check
- Satisfactory Criminal History Check
- All vaccinations for COVID-19
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest, forward your current resume by clicking the apply button. For a confidential discussion, please contact Davies Stewart on 08 8232 8008 for more information.