Providing a strong commercial business acumen, the Commercial Manager coordinates and delivers the ongoing contract management, analysis of financial hardship applications and a wide range of Contracts & Impound related matters.
Being responsible for the assessing business, financial and commercial information, this role will also ensure the active monitoring of key performance indicators, management of key financial and information databases which contribute to the efficient and effective operations on the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advisory and effective delivery of commercial and business operations activities that deliver value for money outcomes, ensuring objectives and outcomes are achieved
- Effective contract management including developing, maintaining and delivering a comprehensive contract management plan
- Building positive collaborative teams, with responsibility for developing staff and undertaking performance management
- Developing and maintaining effective, accurate, and up to date contract expenditure, inventory/ asset allocation databases
- Development, implementation, contract and tender administrative practices, policies, procedures and standards
- Professional management of all enquiries, effective problem solving and providing solutions for any contract related issues and service delivery
- Contributing positively and actively to ensure a high performing team environment and collaborative work culture, and assist with other areas of activity where appropriate.
- Participating in multi-skilling and undertaking in training to be prepared to adapt to changing work practices and ways of providing support to clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor in Business or other related qualification
- Experience in commercial business area or contract management in a large commercial organisation/government environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders and as part of a team
- Ability to read and understand legislation, articulate, explain and present complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Well-developed understanding of commercial risks associated with contract management, including experience in implementing mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise in ability to manage and maintain data and information systems and produce system reports from key business internal and external customer and contract databases.
- Knowledge and commitment to WH&S legislation, approved codes of practice and Risk Management Principles and Guidelines.
Apply now and find out more
Sounds interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: