We are seeking a multiple Civil Supervisors to work closely with a specialist teams of site managers, project managers, project engineers and the construction teams to assist and provide guidance.
This position will see you building meaningful and long-term relationships with clients and contractors and deliver efficient services as per the projects assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a conscious leader - lead by example!
- Supervision of live project sites
- Work closely with the Project team to ensure compliance
- Ensure resource management
- Supervision of both site personnel as well as the subcontractors
- Ability to manage a detailed site diary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel or work as required (potential for interstate)
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified
- Leadership experience
- Flexibility to work interstate as required
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in basic suite of software (e.g., Microsoft professional suite)
- Willingness to learn new systems and drive them
Culture & Benefits:
- Vehicle benefits
- Diverse culture
- Career development and progression
Apply now and find out more
Sounds interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format.
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: