Our client is looking for an Asset Project Engineer to join their team.
The duration of the role will be initially for 3-4 months in a part time capacity (with flexibility of hours).
Reporting to the Senior Assets and Engineering Lead, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing asset and project management support to the Senior Assets and Engineering Lead to ensure Council achieves its objectives relating to the management and development of its civil infrastructure and assets.
- The delivery of the Annual Renewal Program relating to road reseals, footpath renewal, kerb and water table renewal, stormwater renewal.
- The delivery of the capital program including stormwater, open space and streetscapes including detailed design and documentation, procurement and on-ground works delivery.
- Co-ordinate and undertake community consultation relating to the delivery of programs and projects for the area of responsibility.
- The delivery of excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicants with previous experience in Local Government are encourgaed to apply.
If this role sounds interesting please apply now as this is an immediate/urgent requirement.
Apply Now and Find Out More
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link, or one of the following methods; www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email explaining our application process.