We are seeking candidates with good customer service skills and the ability to deal with high pressure situations with empathy and professionalism. This will be a temp role with an immediate start based in Adelaide CBD within a government department.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Coordinate mediation conferences
- Liaise with customers
- Review and prepare relevant documentation
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to liaise with customers under high pressure stress.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Recent experience in a senior administrative role
- Able to adapt to new technology
- Hold a current police clearance
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to email@example.com. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.