As a member of the People & Culture department, the WHS Business Partner will facilitate the ongoing development, implementation, and monitoring of proactive Work Health & Safety (WHS) and Risk Management systems and processes.
This role is responsible for all Return to Work (RTW) management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on support developing, reviewing, and maintaining the Community Support Work, Health and Safety, Wellbeing & Injury Management processes
- Provide support with incident investigations and lead investigations for extreme and high-risk incidents.
- Provide an audit and monitoring function to ensure appropriate work health and safety risk management strategies have been adopted throughout the organization.
- Promote WHS activities including hazard identification, risk control, accident reporting and first aid.
- Manage workers compensation and RTW process, from claim lodgement to finalisation as CSI's Return to Work coordinator
Skills and experience:
- Formal qualifications in WHS and/or health related field (Minimum Certificate IV in Work, Health, and Safety (or equivalent)
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- A broad range of WHS experience including leading incident investigations, performing risk assessments, reporting and audits
- Strong understanding of WHS legislation, RTWSA processes and regulations is highly desirable
Apply Now and Find Out More
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
Phone: 08 8232 8008
Follow us on: