About the company
Our client is a leading provider of insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers in the event of a work-based injury.
About the role
The WHS Advisor will be responsible for providing advice and support to managers and employees in relation to the maintenance of safe and healthy workplace, as well as the reporting of any work place injuries.
- Assist to develop a culture that supports the safety and wellbeing of employees
- Ensure proactive mitigation of workplace incidences that reduces lost time injuries (LTI) and medical treatment injuries (MTI) costs
- Provide appropriate advice and support in relation to work health and safety management
- Appropriately manage workplace injuries to facilitate stay at work or ensure the best recovery and to return to work outcome
- Provide appropriate advice and support in relation to injury management
- Ensure appropriate HR administration is completed to support work health and safety activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of WHS policies, procedures, guides, etc.
Skills and experience
- Diploma of Work, Health and Safety or equivalent
- Return to Work Coordinator training
- Experience providing advice to managers and leaders
- Ability to take a pragmatic and commercial approach to address hazards and incidents
- Understanding of worker's compensation insurance
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.