Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construction and assembly of custom-built wardrobes/cabinets.
- Off-site installation.
- Attending to clients on site as needed for maintenance and repairs.
- Measuring and quality control.
- Residential and Commercial Projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Trade qualification in cabinet making.
- Minimum 2 years' experience desired
- Valid Australian driver's license.
- Be able to read plans, drawings, and cutting lists.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Able to work to adhere to time frames.
Apply now and find out more
Sounds interesting? Please click the apply button to register your interest with your resume, ideally in word format
For more information or a confidential chat, please feel free to call us on 08 8232 8008
To stay updated regarding our job opportunities or positions of interest, follow us by clicking the link below: