About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
About the role
The Training Manager will lead and manage a team of four staff and be involved in incorporating a new learning management system. It will be essential for you to have core leadership skills and experience in a training environment.
- Manage and sign off on training contracts for the ready workforce training program
- Prioritise and manage development of online learning material
- Lead comparison and modification of the health support curriculum and assessment methodology to meet business needs
- Oversee and redevelopment of online courses
- Corporate induction and site induction processes
- Manage the 2020 Training calendar
- Review the ongoing use of Moodle
- Oversee adhoc training requests for internal customers
Skills and experience
- Proven recent experience as a Training Manager/Coordinator
- Must have a current DHS – Disability Clearance or a DCSI – Child Related Clearance prior to 1/7/19.
- A firm understanding of learning management systems – Moodle would be an advantage.
- The ability to produce learning materials
- “Train the trainer” Course experience
- Flexibility and strong leadership skills
Culture & Benefits
- Need some stability before Christmas? This role is ongoing till early 2020
- Flexible full-time hours, Monday till Friday
- Gain experience within the disability sector
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.