About the company:
Do you enjoy working in the great outdoors? Do you have a passion for providing day to day care and maintenance of Council parks and reserves? Then this could be the job for you!
We are seeking expressions of interest, for qualified Arboriculturists, gardens, parks, oval and reserve team members for various roles across multiple metropolitan councils.
Culture and Benefits:
- Diversity and inclusive culture
- Work life Balance
- Strong Community spirit
- Customer Focused
About the role:
Typical day to day tasks undertaken by teams involve maintenance, development and improvement of reserves, biodiversity and creek corridors, oval sites of street and park trees.
- Reserve mowing operations
- Management and removal of general waste
- Assist with installation of new irrigation and watering systems
- Assist with in Plant selection for City beautification and another landscape work
- Liaise with relevant Contractors, personnel and ratepayers as required
- All other related duties as directed by the manager of Operations or Supervisor
Skills and experience:
- Certificate III in Horticulture, or an equivalent qualification and/or minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (highly regarded)
- Current Driver’s License with Class MR Drivers Licence (manual)
- Chainsaw Competency Ticket
- Workzone Traffic Management Ticket
- Elevated Platform (EWP) with a minimum up to 11m
- Strong WHS knowledge.
- Have demonstrated ability to show initiative and self-motivation
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team
- Have a willingness to be innovative and flexible
- Possess exceptional customer service skill
- Have a strong work ethic and approach
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.